Tuesday, August 12, 2008

NEW

ok. again. sorry i haven't posted in awhile.
i've been working like crazy.
and i can't find my camera cord!
so no warped tour pics yet =/
but hopefully soon! i will buy another one.
sorry nicole-chan!
but yah warped tour was amazing.
i enjoyed the shows of:
relient k
anberlin
motion city soundtrack
we the kings
the audition
forever the sickest kids
story of the year
say anything
angels and airwaves
and a few more i can't remember.
but i did get to meet the lead singer of mayday parade C:
and matt theisen from relient k.
it was an AWESOME day.
love.

4 comments:

Nicole Linette said...

Haha we chatted on AIM, but that's still great to hear you had a superRAD time :D! And hahaha bye the way.. I'm not in France :) Easy mistake, I've just been posting about my previous adventures in France last March. Thanks though, I had a fabulous time! I can't wait until you find your camera cord. I hear the lead singer of Mayday Parade is a friggen' hottie XD!


peace&love
nicole!

Anonymous said...

i LOVE relient k!!
and i hope that metrostation will be funn!. =)
if i ever would get the chance, I will give him your warmest greetings. haha. =)
hit me backk! ♥

Pablo Sebastian said...

Very good post...
Regards...

Dan said...

SOUNDS AWESOME!